A healthy body is a happy body, and there’s no better way to preserve your health and your family’s health than with a health insurance policy from Bene'-Kelly Insurance.
Let’s face it, medical treatments aren’t cheap. Without health insurance coverage you could end up paying off medical bills for the rest of your life. Bene'-Kelly Insurance can help you find an affordable healthcare plan that’s right for you. Contact one of our friendly agents today to learn more.
Health Insurance in Missouri
There are several important things to consider when you compare Marketplace plans.
- Plan category: There are 5 categories of Marketplace insurance plans: Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum, and Catastrophic. Plans in these categories differ based on how you and the plan share the costs of your care. The categories have nothing to do with the amount or quality of care you get.
- Monthly premiums: This is the amount you pay your insurance company for your plan, usually monthly, whether you use medical services or not.
- Out-of-pocket costs: These include the costs you pay before your insurance begins to pay its share (your deductible, copayments, coinsurance, and your out-of-pocket maximum).
- Type of insurance plan and provider network: Some types of plans allow you to see almost any doctor or health care facility. Others limit your choices to a network of doctors and facilities, or require you to pay more if you use providers outside the network.
- Benefits: All plans sold through the Marketplace provide the same essential health benefits and cover pre-existing conditions and offer free preventive services. But some plans offer additional benefits.
Common Health Insurance Terms
When discussing health insurance with an agent, it helps to understand some of the common terms you’ll hear. Below you’ll find definitions to some of the most common health insurance terms.
- Deductible - The amount of money you pay toward medical bills before your insurance coverage begins.
- Co-pay - A specified amount of money you pay upfront for doctor visits and prescription refills.
- Coinsurance - The percentage of medical bills you pay after meeting the deductible.
To learn more about Saint Louis health insurance, call and talk with one of our agents today. We’ll guide you toward a more secure future.